For general residential leasing enquiries, please contact our hotline (852) 2844 8361.
The material contained in this website has been produced by Swire Properties Limited in accordance with its current practices and policies and with the benefit of information currently available to it, and all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the pages of the website at the time of preparation. Swire Properties Limited may regularly review the website and where appropriate will update pages to reflect changed circumstances.
Notwithstanding all efforts made by Swire Properties Limited to ensure the accuracy of the website, no responsibility or liability is accepted by Swire Properties Limited in respect of any use or reference to the website in connection with any matter or action taken following such use or reference or for any inaccuracies, omissions, mis-statements or errors in the said material, or for any economic or other loss which may be directly or indirectly sustained by any visitor to the website or other person who obtains access to the material on the website.
The material on this website is intended for general information only and nothing in this website contains professional advice or an offer for sale or any binding commitment upon Swire Properties Limited in relation to the availability of property or the description of property. All visitors should take independent advice from a suitably qualified professional in relation to any specific query or problem that they may have or in relation to any property included in this website, and Swire Properties Limited takes no responsibility for any loss caused as a result of reading the contents of this website.
No claims, actions or legal proceedings in connection with this website brought by any visitor or other person having reference to the material on this website will be entertained by Swire Properties Limited.
SWIRE PROPERTIES LIMITED ("SPL")
Data Privacy and Security Policy
A. Commitment to Personal Data Protection
We are committed to protecting your personal data privacy. To ensure that you can make informed decisions and feel confident about providing to us personally identifiable information ("Data") relating to you, when using our website, we outline in this notice our practices and the choices you have concerning the collection and use of your Data.
B. The Data We Collect
The types of Data we collect from you will depend on the specific type of services and products as requested by or provided to you for the purposes mentioned below, and may include:
1. Your personal information, including your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, family status, passport or other identification number, the particulars of your registered status with any of our subsidiaries, associated companies, and/or business associates;
2. Your contact information, including but not limited to telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, and fax numbers;
3. Your business information, such as, company name and business title.
4. Your credit or other charge cards information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as, your use of our websites, personal preferences and comments, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
By providing the Data to us, you acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances and we stress that it is not obligatory for you to provide the Data to us. However, if you elect not to provide the Data to us, we may not be able to supply you with the relevant information, services or products.
C. Purposes for which the Data are Collected and Used
We may use the Data you provide for one or more of the following purposes:
1. For the supply of any other products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time;
2. For payment purposes for such information, services or products;
3. For use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
4. For our own marketing, research, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest offers and promotions in relation to any of our products and services from time to time;
5. For leasing, development, selling, buying, management or other related services;
6. For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
7. For reservations with or through us;
8. For use of any membership clubs or other reward programmes;
9. For communicating with you by email, mail, fax, phone or other means;
10. For the use of any of our subsidiaries, associate companies and/or business associates in connection with any of the above purposes and/or any of the services such companies and associates may be offering to you from time to time; and/or
11. For any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the above and any other purpose which a customer or a service recipient may from time to time agree.
We will not knowingly or intentionally use, share, sell or rent the Data provided to us in ways unrelated to the purposes aforementioned.
D. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We may disclose and transfer the Data to our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates and other persons who we consider appropriate in connection with the services and products provided or to be provided to you; to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products; and/or otherwise relating to the purposes mentioned above. Otherwise, we will not disclose or transfer the Data to other parties.
The Data you provide to us may also be sourced from or transferred to other jurisdictions outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") for the purposes mentioned above. We will try to ensure, as far as possible and practicable, that Data sourced or transferred outside Hong Kong is protected to standards in line with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (the "Ordinance"), subject to any other requirements and limitations of the particular jurisdiction.
We may disclose the Data when required by law or court order of any jurisdiction, or as requested by any government or law enforcement authorities or administrative organs, or in the good faith that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including and without limitation to protect the rights or properties of SPL and its subsidiaries and associated companies or in circumstances which we consider to be related to any of the purposes for which the Data are collected. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
E. Data Security
The Data you provide to us will be kept by us in the appropriate form only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above after which it will be destroyed.
In order to ensure the correct use and to maintain the accuracy of Data collected from you, as well as preventing unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use of the Data, we have implemented various physical, electronic and management measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect.
Cookies contain information about you and your preferences. For example, if you inquire about rates and availability, the site might create a cookie that contains the details you entered. Or it might only contain a record of which pages within the site you visited, to help the site customise the view for you the next time you visit.
Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a website, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site cannot determine your email name unless you choose to type it. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that or any other site access to the rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it.
G. Log Files
We may also collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and as it is not linked to any personal information so is separate from the Data. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
H. Our Commitment to Data Security
To maintain the accuracy of the Data, as well as preventing unauthorised access and ensuring the correct use of the Data, we have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and management measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect online. We use an industry standard for encryption over the Internet known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, to protect the Data. When you type in sensitive information such as credit card details, it will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the Internet.
The Data you provide to us will be stored in a database for no longer than is necessary. The website has a firewall in place, which should protect the Data collected from you against unauthorised or accidental access. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorised use by others. This may result in, among others, you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused arising out of the communication of information to us. You are encouraged to protect against unauthorised access to your password and credit card details. Make sure you sign out from your account when finished particularly when using a shared computer.
I. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is our primary concern. Hence, we will not knowingly collect or maintain Data in our database from persons who are under 13 years of age without prior consent from a parent or guardian.
J. Other Websites
In order to anticipate your needs, this website may contain links to third party sites that are operated under different privacy practices.
All such websites are independent from this website and from SPL and its affiliates. SPL and its affiliates have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law, and do not vouch for their security. You should therefore be fully aware the provision of the link does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with SPL or any of its affiliates. You should therefore remain alert when you leave our site, and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over Data that is submitted to these third parties. You access the data on such websites at your own risk.
K. Your Choice
You always have ultimate choice and control over the type of information you would like to receive from us. When you use our online services or receive our promotional materials, you will have the chance to indicate your choice to receive, or not to receive in future, promotional materials from us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates. We will occasionally send you updates about our latest products and services, as well as special offers. Should you decide not to receive any updates from us, feel free to cancel your subscription to these services by contacting us via the contact information provided on the websites or as indicated in the relevant materials.
L. How to Access or Correct Your Data or Contact Us
You are entitled to access or correct any Data relating to you held by us. If you wish to obtain a copy of any of your Data or if you believe that the Data relating to you which we collect and maintain is inaccurate, please write to us at the address below.
A request for access to Data, correction of Data, or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of Data held by SPL may be sent to us at the following address:
The Privacy Compliance Officer
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
You may access and obtain a copy of our Data Privacy and Security Policy Statement, as amended from time to time at www.swireproperties.com so that you are always informed of the way we collect and use the Data.
This notice is in compliance with the Ordinance.
It is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
The entire content of this website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. You may print and/or download a hard copy of individual pages of this website for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you do not remove any copyright notices.
Please be informed that no hypertext links to this website may be made without prior written approval from Swire Properties Limited. In respect of any third-party websites referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website approved by Swire Properties Limited, the copyright of the contents of such third-party websites shall belong to their respective owners. You are advised to obtain the opinion of such respective owners before using and/or copying the contents of their websites.
Our representative will reach out to you shortly to discuss your inquiry. If you need immediate service please call us at (852) 2844 8361.
Your message was not sent. If you need immediate service please call us at (852) 2844 8361.
Collection of your personal data
1. From time to time, it is necessary for you to supply Swire Properties Limited ("us", "our" or "we") with personal information and particulars to enable us to carry out the activities described in paragraph 3 below. We may be unable to carry out such activities if you do not provide the necessary information and particulars.
2. We may also generate and compile information and collect information from publicly available sources about you. Personal information and particulars provided by you and all information collected, generated and compiled by us about you from time to time is collectively referred to as "Personal Data".
Purposes for which your Personal Data are used
3. We may use your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
(i) (a) marketing and promoting services, products, facilities and other subjects, and/or (b) promoting and soliciting donations or contributions for charitable or non-profit making causes (please see further details in "Use and transfer of your Personal Data in direct marketing" section below);
(ii) for payment purposes for any services, products and/or facilities, including verification of credit card details with third parties;
(iii) for use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
(iv) for leasing, development, sale or purchase of products or facilities and/or for management or other related services;
(v) for identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services, products and/or facilities that may be supplied to you;
(vi) for reservations with or through us and/or any of Swire Properties Limited, its subsidiaries, holding companies and joint venture associated companies (together, “Swire Properties Group”);
(vii) communicating with you by email, mail, fax, phone or other means, including contacting you regarding your enquiries;
(viii) conducting research and/or analysis from time to time to better understand your shopping, dining, spending and/or other consumption needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits;
(ix) (a) designing new and/or enhancing existing services, products, facilities, activities, contests, lucky draws and/or other events (together, the “Activities”) relating to Swire Properties Group’s portfolios of properties or tenants in such portfolios of properties (“Merchant(s)”), and/or (b) administering any of the Activities conducted by Swire Properties Group (or on its/their behalf) or by the Merchant(s);
(x) managing customer relationship and relationship with Swire Properties Group’s Merchants;
(xi) operating and administering any membership clubs or loyalty or reward programmes;
(xii) making disclosure when required by law, regulation, or court order of any jurisdiction, and/or as requested by any government, regulatory or law enforcement authority or administrative organisation, which may be within or outside The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”);
(xiii) (a) establishing legal claims or defences, (b) obtaining legal advice, and/or (c) exercising, defending and/or protecting the rights or properties of any member of Swire Properties Group, including identifying, contacting or bringing legal action against any person who may be causing interference with such rights or properties (whether intentionally or otherwise) or where any other person could be harmed or property of any other person could be damaged by such interfering activities;
(xiv) for the use by any member of Swire Properties Group in connection with any of the above purposes and/or any of the services, products and/or facilities that any member of Swire Properties Group may offer or supply to you from time to time; and/or
(xv) any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the above, or any other purpose which you may from time to time agree.
Transfer of your Personal Data
4. To facilitate the purposes set out in paragraph 3 above, we may transfer, disclose, grant access to or share your Personal Data with the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong), and your Personal Data may be transferred within or outside Hong Kong:
(i) any member of Swire Properties Group;
(ii) any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telemarketing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to or support the operation of Swire Properties Group’s business (including its/their direct marketing activities);
(iii) other business associates such as loyalty programme operators and other companies involved in providing customer service or fulfilling customer requests;
(iv) credit reference agencies, credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks;
(v) medical professionals, clinics, hospitals, insurers and/or loss adjustors;
(vi) any person, government or law enforcement authority or administrative organisation;
(vii) any person under a duty of confidentiality to any member of Swire Properties Group (including accountants, legal advisers or other advisers);
(viii) any actual or proposed assignee or purchaser of all or any part of the business and/or asset of Swire Properties Group;
(ix) charitable or non-profit making organisations.
We may also share information or statistics with third parties in an aggregated or anonymised form that does not directly identify you (e.g. we may share aggregated information about your preferences and location with advertisers for marketing purposes).
Use and transfer of your Personal Data in direct marketing
5. We are allowed to use and/or transfer your Personal Data in direct marketing only if you consent or do not object in writing.
6. In connection with direct marketing, we intend
(i) to use your name, contact details, location data, customer profiling information (including information about your use of our website and activity on social media platforms, including your shopping preferences and online behaviour), services and products portfolio information, and transaction pattern and behaviour collected, compiled, generated or held by us from time to time (a) for marketing, research, questionnaires, promotional and customer relationship management purposes including sending you information relating to Swire Properties Group’s and/or its Merchant’s products, facilities, services, membership clubs, reward programmes (including joint collaborations with different brands), activities, contests, lucky draws, promotions, blogs, newsletters and/or events in the following categories: cultural, entertainment and sporting facilities and activities, commercial and residential properties, hotels, restaurants, spa, consumer goods, food and beverages, books and stationery, fashion and accessories, children’s goods, watches, jewellery and other luxurious goods, optical products, personal care, health and beauty products and services, home furnishing and appliances, florists, sports gear and products, electronic products and appliances, bank outlets and financial services, charity activities, motor vehicles and car parking facilities, and/or (b) to promote or solicit donations or contributions for charitable or non-profit making causes including relief of poverty, advancement of education or religion, promotion of health, saving of lives, relief of victims of disaster or epidemic, relief of disabled persons, relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, gender, race, ill-health, financial hardship or other disadvantage, protection of animals, preservation or improvement of the environment or any other charitable purpose that is of benefit to the community, (together, "Classes of Marketing Subject"); and
(ii) to provide your name and contact details to (a) providers (whether within or outside Swire Properties Group) of any of the Classes of Marketing Subject, (b) Swire Properties Group’s Merchants and call centres, (c) any member of Swire Properties Group, and/or (d) marketing or research services providers, so that they can send you information in relation to the above Classes of Marketing Subject. Information may be sent to you by email, mail, fax, phone or other means.
7. You may write to us at the address below or contact us via the contact information provided in our direct marketing materials to opt out from direct marketing at any time.
Cookies, Log - Files, Location Data and access to Personal Data through social media platforms
9. We may also collect information regarding your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes. As it is not linked to any personal information, it is separate from your Personal Data. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
10. If you use the WiFi available at our properties, we may collect your location data (if you have consented to this on your device). We may use your location data to keep track of your activity patterns and preferences in order to improve the level of service you receive. Your location data may be combined with other information we receive from third parties to provide you with better service and, where you have consented to receive direct marketing, we may provide you with targeted advertisements, content, features, deals and offers in relation to the Classes of Marketing Subject set out in paragraph 6 above.
11. If you interact with us on social media platforms (for example if you "Like" our Facebook Page or post on our timeline), we can interact with you and send you messages via these platforms. We will interact with you in accordance with the social media platform's rules but we are not responsible for how the platform operators collect and handle your Personal Data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts.
How to access or correct your Personal Data or contact us
12. You are entitled to access or correct your Personal Data held by us. If you wish to obtain a copy of any of your Personal Data or if you believe that any of your Personal Data which we collect and maintain is inaccurate, please write to us at the address below.
13. A request for access to or correction of your Personal Data, or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of personal data held by us may be sent to us at the following address:
Customer Support Officer Swire Properties Limited 64/F One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Taikoo Place, Hong Kong
14. In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
This Statement is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.