Selected Studio flats are on offer at HK$25,000 per month
Terms and conditions:
1. The above promotions will be only applied to new bookings but not extensions or renewals.
2. The commencement date of the lease must be on or before 31 March 2018.
3. The Tenancy documents for all qualified successful deals must be executed with all payment settled on or before 15 February 2018.
4. The preferential rates will be subject to availability and market condition. Taikoo Place Apartments reserves the right to decide on the promotion period and all other terms and conditions relating to the lettings. Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. For more details or viewing arrangements, please contact us on +852 2844 8361 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SWIRE PROPERTIES LIMITED ("SPL")
Data Privacy and Security Policy
A. Commitment to Personal Data Protection
We are committed to protecting your personal data privacy. To ensure that you can make informed decisions and feel confident about providing to us personally identifiable information ("Data") relating to you, when using our website, we outline in this notice our practices and the choices you have concerning the collection and use of your Data.
B. The Data We Collect
The types of Data we collect from you will depend on the specific type of services and products as requested by or provided to you for the purposes mentioned below, and may include:
1. Your personal information, including your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, family status, passport or other identification number, the particulars of your registered status with any of our subsidiaries, associated companies, and/or business associates;
2. Your contact information, including but not limited to telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, and fax numbers;
3. Your business information, such as, company name and business title.
4. Your credit or other charge cards information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as, your use of our websites, personal preferences and comments, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
By providing the Data to us, you acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances and we stress that it is not obligatory for you to provide the Data to us. However, if you elect not to provide the Data to us, we may not be able to supply you with the relevant information, services or products.
C. Purposes for which the Data are Collected and Used
We may use the Data you provide for one or more of the following purposes:
1. For the supply of any other products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time;
2. For payment purposes for such information, services or products;
3. For use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
4. For our own marketing, research, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest offers and promotions in relation to any of our products and services from time to time;
5. For leasing, development, selling, buying, management or other related services;
6. For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
7. For reservations with or through us;
8. For use of any membership clubs or other reward programmes;
9. For communicating with you by email, mail, fax, phone or other means;
10. For the use of any of our subsidiaries, associate companies and/or business associates in connection with any of the above purposes and/or any of the services such companies and associates may be offering to you from time to time; and/or
11. For any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the above and any other purpose which a customer or a service recipient may from time to time agree.
We will not knowingly or intentionally use, share, sell or rent the Data provided to us in ways unrelated to the purposes aforementioned.
D. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We may disclose and transfer the Data to our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates and other persons who we consider appropriate in connection with the services and products provided or to be provided to you; to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products; and/or otherwise relating to the purposes mentioned above. Otherwise, we will not disclose or transfer the Data to other parties.
The Data you provide to us may also be sourced from or transferred to other jurisdictions outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") for the purposes mentioned above. We will try to ensure, as far as possible and practicable, that Data sourced or transferred outside Hong Kong is protected to standards in line with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (the "Ordinance"), subject to any other requirements and limitations of the particular jurisdiction.
We may disclose the Data when required by law or court order of any jurisdiction, or as requested by any government or law enforcement authorities or administrative organs, or in the good faith that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including and without limitation to protect the rights or properties of SPL and its subsidiaries and associated companies or in circumstances which we consider to be related to any of the purposes for which the Data are collected. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
E. Data Security
The Data you provide to us will be kept by us in the appropriate form only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above after which it will be destroyed.
In order to ensure the correct use and to maintain the accuracy of Data collected from you, as well as preventing unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use of the Data, we have implemented various physical, electronic and management measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect.
Cookies contain information about you and your preferences. For example, if you inquire about rates and availability, the site might create a cookie that contains the details you entered. Or it might only contain a record of which pages within the site you visited, to help the site customise the view for you the next time you visit.
Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a website, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site cannot determine your email name unless you choose to type it. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that or any other site access to the rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it.
G. Log Files
We may also collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and as it is not linked to any personal information so is separate from the Data. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
H. Our Commitment to Data Security
To maintain the accuracy of the Data, as well as preventing unauthorised access and ensuring the correct use of the Data, we have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and management measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect online. We use an industry standard for encryption over the Internet known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, to protect the Data. When you type in sensitive information such as credit card details, it will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the Internet.
The Data you provide to us will be stored in a database for no longer than is necessary. The website has a firewall in place, which should protect the Data collected from you against unauthorised or accidental access. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorised use by others. This may result in, among others, you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused arising out of the communication of information to us. You are encouraged to protect against unauthorised access to your password and credit card details. Make sure you sign out from your account when finished particularly when using a shared computer.
I. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is our primary concern. Hence, we will not knowingly collect or maintain Data in our database from persons who are under 13 years of age without prior consent from a parent or guardian.
J. Other Websites
In order to anticipate your needs, this website may contain links to third party sites that are operated under different privacy practices.
All such websites are independent from this website and from SPL and its affiliates. SPL and its affiliates have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law, and do not vouch for their security. You should therefore be fully aware the provision of the link does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with SPL or any of its affiliates. You should therefore remain alert when you leave our site, and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over Data that is submitted to these third parties. You access the data on such websites at your own risk.
K. Your Choice
You always have ultimate choice and control over the type of information you would like to receive from us. When you use our online services or receive our promotional materials, you will have the chance to indicate your choice to receive, or not to receive in future, promotional materials from us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates. We will occasionally send you updates about our latest products and services, as well as special offers. Should you decide not to receive any updates from us, feel free to cancel your subscription to these services by contacting us via the contact information provided on the websites or as indicated in the relevant materials.
L. How to Access or Correct Your Data or Contact Us
You are entitled to access or correct any Data relating to you held by us. If you wish to obtain a copy of any of your Data or if you believe that the Data relating to you which we collect and maintain is inaccurate, please write to us at the address below.
A request for access to Data, correction of Data, or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of Data held by SPL may be sent to us at the following address:
The Privacy Compliance Officer
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
You may access and obtain a copy of our Data Privacy and Security Policy Statement, as amended from time to time at www.swireproperties.com so that you are always informed of the way we collect and use the Data.
This notice is in compliance with the Ordinance.
It is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
(852) 2844 8361